Ushers' Duties, Schedule & Sign Ups
Requirements & Responsibilities
Ushers need to be men and women ages 16 and older. They do not need to be ordained as a deacon or elder. Ushers will need to be willing to serve for two hours on the Saturday or Sunday for which they are signed up. Below are a list of some of the Ushers' responsibilities:
- arrive early, help welcome worshipers in the absence of door greeters
- locate seat openings and usher late comers to service
- collect the offering
- open the sanctuary doors after the pastoral benediction
- tabulate the offering and submit to the financial secretary
- secure the sanctuary after worship
- be prepared to administer first aid in an emergency
Sign Up To Be An Usher
If you would like to be an Usher, please sign up using the Master Ushering Schedule below or contact the Usher Captains with the service, position and date you would like to serve.
Having trouble viewing the usher schedule? This page is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, and would like to sign up to usher, click here to view the schedule. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we find the best solution.